Hello, This is Yonsei Global Free Language Class (FLC) team.
We sincerely hope you are having a great time in Yonsei University.
In this respect, we highly recommend you to join our Free Language Class!
There are two types of class:
Korean Class and
Other Language Class (for English, Chinese, French, Dutch and Spanish)
Free Korean Class is only for the exchange and visiting students.
We have singled our great Korean tutors out through careful interview, and now, they finished all their preparation to meet you. If you apply as a tutee, you can not only learn practical Korean language and culture, but also build a true friendship with our tutors who want to become a friend with you!
This semester we have 5 tutors and the timetable of class is shown as a chart below.
Free Language Class will be great opportunity for you to learn new languages that you have been interested in. Also, more important thing is you can make new friends including both of Yonsei University students and other exchanges students.
This semester we have 11 tutors and the timetable of class is shown as a chart below.
We are confident that our tutor will be a great teacher, helper and friend to you!
Our recruitment is until Friday, Sep. 16th., but it’s on a first come first serve basis.
We are planning to get about FIVE tutee per each class, so please hurry!
When you apply for our program, please fill out the google survey form:
Here are some more details of the program:
1. Each class takes 2 hours, once a week.
2. The lecture room will be reserved by your tutor, so it can be changeable.
3. We will assign not too many tutee per each class for efficiency.
4. The contents and the level of the class are already set, but it still can be adjusted by a discussion.
5. There is an orientation on Monday, Sep. 19th at 7:00 pm, and we encourage all the tutee to participate in it. We will announce the place of orientation later separately.
6. Since our all Free Language Class will be managed by a self-regulating system, we choose a deposit policy as the way of enhancing participation of tutee.
The deposit of tutee is 20,000 KRW and we plan to collect it on orientation day.
So please don’t forget to bring your 20,000 KRW by cash at orientation day.
If you attend more than 4 classes throughout this semester, it will be fully returned.
Please keep in mind that it is first come first served!
If you want to apply or have any questions, please mail us at email@example.com.