안녕하세요, 연세글로벌입니다. 코로나 19로 인해 모두가 여러모로 다사다난한 학기를 맞이하고 있을거라 생각이 드는데요, 어려운 시기임에도 저희 LE 연세글로벌에 많은 관심과 응원을 보내주셔서 감사드립니다. 예상치 못한 상황임에도 2명의 버디와의 매칭을 적극 수락해주신 그리고 열띤 교류를 ...
[Yonsei Global Free Language Class Student Application]
Hello! We are recruiting students for the Yonsei Global FLC (Free Language Class) program this semester. The FLC program will be a great and free opportunity for you to learn new languages that you have been interested in.
It will also be a chance to make new friends from both Yonsei University students and exchange students.
This semester’s classes are shown in the timetable below.
We look forward to your participation!
● Class Subjects: Korean (Basic), English (Intermediate, Advanced), Spanish (Basic, Intermediate), Japanese (Intermediate)
● Application Period: 03/11 (Mon) ~ 03/15 (Fri) 5 PM
*First-come-first-served basis. Results will be individually announced on 03/16 Saturday.
● Application Process: Applications are received through the google docs link below.
● Orientation Day: 03/18 (Mon) 7 PM (Baekyang Hall S402)
● Class: 03/25 (Mon) ~ 05/24 (Fri) / 2 hours, once a week / Classrooms TBA
– More information on each class is on the YG FLC Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ygflc
– Each class will have 8 students.
– The OT on 03/18 Monday will be a chance for you to discuss class details with the tutor and other students. For this reason, it is mandatory that you attend.
– FLC is a free program, however, a deposit policy exists to encourage the participation of tutees. It is 30,000 KRW and is collected on the orientation day by CASH ONLY. It will be fully returned once you have attended more than 4 FLC classes during this semester.
– Class with insufficient enrollment may be closed.
FLC Team Leader Judy Kim